- Second Jobs
- Entrepreneurs (current)
- Entrepreneurs (former)
- Information Technology workers
Second Jobs (These people have second jobs, working for others, which are unrelated to music.):
- Jacob Cohen (Property Management)
- Anna Eliopoulos (Radio Interview Host)
- Prayre Finley (Publicity and Business management of the family bakery)
- Dr. Jenny Martin (Adjunct College Faculty) (PsyD)
- Ben Meyers (Adjunct College Faculty)
- Tiffany Spearman (Property Management & Sales)
- Luis Augusto (Film Production). Not his main job.
- Joe Barnard (Model Rocketry)
- John Branch (Wedding Photography). Not his main job.
- Tom Boates (App Creator). Not his main job.
- Sarah Demarco (Fashion)
- Ryan Heenan (Marketing Video Production)
- Casey Kidd (Data Analysis) Casey started his company the year after his interview.
- Aly Laughlin (Food Blogger)
- Andrew Lee (Career Coach) Not his main job.
- Dr. Jenny Martin (Psychotherapy) (PsyD). Jenny started her own independent practice shortly after the interview.
- Kelly Martin (Interior Designer)
- Ben Maitland-Lewis (High Tech/Photography). Ben has started multiple companies over the years. His current one has around seven employees, with plans to double in size in 2017.
- Ben Meyers (Wedding Photography)
- Zach Miller (Freelance Photography)
- Lauren Nedelman (Food Demos)
- Glenn Romero (Marketing Video Production)
- Clay Southworth (Property Management)
- Tiffany Spearman (Management Consultant/Event Planner)
- Michael Wright (Music School) Not his main job.
Entrepreneurs, former (People who started their own business but ultimately gave it up.):
- Alexander Bercow (computer software)
- Bob DeVaughn (computer software)
- Ricky Gonzalez (video production)
- Lynette Johnson (website management & online publicity) (M)
- Adam Rosenwach (business/travel consultant and blogger)
- Jonathan Schwarz (computer software) (M)
- Sarah Inoue Virk (marketing)
- Tyler Witkin (business consulting) (M)
- Andy Zhang (computer software) (JD***)
Managers (Non-Entrepreneurs who directly supervise others.):
- Scott Beardsworth (project manager)
- Michael Benson (marketing/account management)
- John Branch (customer support team lead)
- Jacob Cohen (real estate)
- Mark Dudek (marketing automation) (M)
- Remy Felsch (graphic designer)
- Parker Ferguson (Chief Technology Officer)
- Ricky Gonzales (V.P. of Content, e-sports)
- Doug Guttenberg (advertising/website production) (M)
- Alexia Layne-Lomon (non-profit grant writing)
- Henry Leitzinger (managing director, insurance) (MBA)
- Chelsea McKinney (restaurant)
- Nicole Olver (HR)
- Michelle Pugliese (College admin.) (M)
- Adam Rosenwach (Business Operations / Investor Relations)
- Jack Reedy (brewery) (M)
- Santiago Sinisterra (marketing)
- Mike Skauge (clothing retail)
Information Technology (Workers in the IT sector).
- Account Management / Sales Support: Raleigh Bisbee, Matt Clear, Joe Granata, Chris Franzen
- Advertising Production Dept. Manager: Doug Guttenberg (M)
- Advertising Technology Manager: Nick Potvin (M)
- Broadcast Engineer: Bill Langdon
- Business Entrepreneur: Ben Maitland-Lewis
- Chief Technology Officer: Parker Ferguson
- Corporate Trainer: Claudia Caliano-Rida (f. Caliano), Conrad Hollomon
- Executive Assitant: Samantha Attaguile (M***)
- Finance (Venture Capital Fund Principal): Jared Winegrad
- Front desk Receptionist: Ama Atobrah
- Human Resources: Nicole Olver
- Implementation Engineer: Marcel Hamel
- Marketing: Michael Benson, Kayla Lee, Jake Miller (MBA)
- Marketing Automation Manager: Mark Dudek (MBA)
- Marketing Video Production: Ryan Heenan
- Product Designer: Kyle Billings, Tom Boates, Braydon Nelson
- Product Manager: Loren Khulusi, Omid Majdi, Ernie McMillan, Henry Moyerman (M), Max Pohl
- Public/Community Relations: Criss Burki, Jessica Prouty
- Recruiter: James Giannoni, Dany Orozco, Lucy Patterson
- Sales (Business to Business): Cam Bjork, Will Cady, Mike Day, Adam Kirschner, John Lahr, Jeremy Moccia, Brian Orlando, J. Russell (MBA), Michael Wright
- Software Administrator: Anthony Barden (M), John Sauer, Mark Schafer
- Software Engineer: Mark Bruning, Bob Devaughn, AJ Farley, Will Larche, Kevin Orlando, Jesse Reese, Kenny Rosenberg (B), William Wetzel (M), Andy Zhang (JD***)
- Software Quality Assurance: Dawn-Marie Dunn, Brandon Noke (M)
- System Administrator: Katie Amaral (M)
- Technical Support Engineer: Alexander Bercow, Victor Bracht, Matt Boyle, Phil Lee, Wellington Netto, ZJ Olivarez
- Technical Support Supervisor: John Branch
- Technical Consultant: Josh Nachbar, Debra Gail White
- Web Developer: Luis Augusto, Chris Carlson, Troy Church, Michael Hazani, Luke Ramus, Jonathan Schwarz (M)
M = Masters Degree (but not an MBA).
*** This degree is irrelevant to their (non-music) career and should not be considered a prerequisite for this field.
Back to the Main Index.